New Bee Soap

I made a new bee soap yesterday.  I used the CPOP method, so it should be ready to use in about 2 weeks, rather than 4-6.  While some people say that it’s completely cured at this time, I just want to be safe . . .

I love the bee stamp I got from Milky Way Molds.

I’m making another batch today.

And then it’s back to canning.  Really!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

  

  

  

ARCHIVES